Guest Posts

Recently I keep getting e-mails for guest posts for this blog.  Quite a few in fact that it makes me think they are SPAM, masquerading to look like legitimate guest post offers.

I just want you all to know that I don't accept guest posts any longer.  I have not had the best luck with guests posts and don't want to risk linking to any malicious sites or opening links from guest bloggers that contain viruses or spyware.  So if you send me an e-mail and it goes unanswered, please don't take it personally, I have just chosen to delete all requests without even opening them, especially if they contain attachments.

It's possible you may see a guest post in the future from someone I actually know and trust, but since this blog is not as active as our website these days, that is unlikely.

Have a great day!

Pin It

0 comments: